Skip to main content

Democrats Released The Pandemic (Plandemic)



Okay, I am sorry you feel that way.

Recently on social media:

"Wesley are you really that ignorant? You do realize that there was a democrat released plandemic to cheat in the election right? You also realize that all blue states and cities wouldn’t let businesses open back up right? I bet you’re actually dumb enough to believe that bidan/harris created jobs! No simpleton all they did is allow the people to go back to work!"

I do realize there are some who believe this. Many others thinking we should have gone back to work sooner. And still others believe that requiring masks in schools was wrong.

I understand. It is your choice that is being controlled. My health controls my choice. I do not like it, however it is for my own good. Choices government makes is to protect / prevent that which you can inflict upon others. At one time the government really not really care that you crashed your plane and killed yourself. When others started to die around you because of you, then the government cared if you crashed. So, here comes the inspections and license requirements.

Point to make just to rib those extremists: "If Democrats were that powerful to create a plandemic that had effect in the U.S. and all over the world, then I guess the Democrats made America Great Again."

Did the current administration create jobs? I do not know, and I never ever said they did. What is obvious is that deaths from over one-million COVID-19 and three-million retiring baby boomers, most of whom were probably scared of Covid-19, created job openings. So many openings that we do not have the population to backfill them all. Items are no longer being made because of labor shortages. Currently there are more baby boomers retired than there is remaining population who can work.


It is mostly people like that in the comment above who have erratic and irrational behavior that follow X-President Trump, because The "X" displays the same behavior.

Note: We have extremists on both sides. Both are toxic. We also should not be talking Red or Blue. We have to talk about current issues, how to fix them, and who can best achieve that. This is a world economy. I am not saying we have to accept the world into the U.S. You do have to realize we have to "play well" with the world if we want to control the price on the shelf. Whomever is elected, must satisfy both Red and Blue. X-President Trump has perfectly proven through his statements and action, as other states also have in the U.S., that Blue does not matter.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taylor Swift Needs To Stay Out Of Politics

(Update 3:02 PM: Cool, Taylor Swift has announced support, followed by a lot of voter registration.) Everyone needs a voice to express their political views. Sometimes bullying causes people not to express. So, they look to someone that they respect and who can share their views. Taylor Swift is that person, along with other sports and Hollywood celebrities.  Taylor Swift seems to be a huge factor for Republicans. They are the ones creating the conversation. Are they scared? They should be. She is a well respected business lady who turned her career around because the music industry is against artists being independent. That takes money out of the "what's in it for me" pockets. Her music, like most musicians, is created to help herself. Yes, the "what's in it for me". That version of it is acceptable to me. Each of us do things for ourselves to stay healthy (in every way). The difference, she does not hold onto all of her money. She supports others with her

Yes - Those Are Microphone Earings

Despite Kamala Harris just being a better speaker and debater than X-President Trump, after the 9-10-2024 debate MAGA goes wild over Kamala Harris wearing “microphone earrings”, because pearl earrings just do not exist. Bet X-President Trump will jump on that bandwagon, being he is still in the “I have a concept of a plan” stage. And yes it is true, the X-President Trump eats cats. It's not a conspiracy, I swear . . .

I'm Comfortable With Trump - Not Harris

I am totally okay with people who want to vote for X-President Trump for the sole reason that they are more comfortable with him. What I am not okay with is when his supporters start spouting half-isms, or just plain lies in their support. I Support Because Wages Increased Under Trump : Why ? Did it have anything to do with COVID-19 (COVID)? Did employers have problems finding people to work and had to increase wages in order to keep / attract people? Of course the answer is yes. I was one of the fortunate ones, or maybe not so fortunate because of fewer workers, I was considered an essential worker. However during the entire X-President Trump term I never received a raise, and was told during that period I was an exemplary employee. I am sure others found themselves in the same boat. I Support Because Cost Of Groceries Less Under Trump : Why ? Pre-COVID the economy ran pretty normal. Wallstreet seemed to be happy. At least half the country was happy. Then COVID hit reducing supply of