Skip to main content

I'm Comfortable With Trump - Not Harris




I am totally okay with people who want to vote for X-President Trump for the sole reason that they are more comfortable with him. What I am not okay with is when his supporters start spouting half-isms, or just plain lies in their support.

I Support Because Wages Increased Under Trump: Why? Did it have anything to do with COVID-19 (COVID)? Did employers have problems finding people to work and had to increase wages in order to keep / attract people? Of course the answer is yes. I was one of the fortunate ones, or maybe not so fortunate because of fewer workers, I was considered an essential worker. However during the entire X-President Trump term I never received a raise, and was told during that period I was an exemplary employee. I am sure others found themselves in the same boat.

I Support Because Cost Of Groceries Less Under Trump: Why? Pre-COVID the economy ran pretty normal. Wallstreet seemed to be happy. At least half the country was happy. Then COVID hit reducing supply of goods, prime time for the industry to raise prices in order to keep items on the shelf for those who really needed it and would pay for it. In 2023 floods hit Texas ending in the destruction of over 10,000 cattle. In 2022 the bird flue hit our farms and the price of eggs more than doubled. Mother nature chose our fate, not who was in office.

So, everything was better under X-President Trump because of X-President Trump? Not in these cases. I am not saying there was nothing good that came out of the administration. Wages were increased, however I cannot attribute that to X-President Trump, at least at this moment.

Here are some facts to remember. Note the Federal Debt if you are a Republican:


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taylor Swift Needs To Stay Out Of Politics

(Update 3:02 PM: Cool, Taylor Swift has announced support, followed by a lot of voter registration.) Everyone needs a voice to express their political views. Sometimes bullying causes people not to express. So, they look to someone that they respect and who can share their views. Taylor Swift is that person, along with other sports and Hollywood celebrities.  Taylor Swift seems to be a huge factor for Republicans. They are the ones creating the conversation. Are they scared? They should be. She is a well respected business lady who turned her career around because the music industry is against artists being independent. That takes money out of the "what's in it for me" pockets. Her music, like most musicians, is created to help herself. Yes, the "what's in it for me". That version of it is acceptable to me. Each of us do things for ourselves to stay healthy (in every way). The difference, she does not hold onto all of her money. She supports others with her

Yes - Those Are Microphone Earings

Despite Kamala Harris just being a better speaker and debater than X-President Trump, after the 9-10-2024 debate MAGA goes wild over Kamala Harris wearing “microphone earrings”, because pearl earrings just do not exist. Bet X-President Trump will jump on that bandwagon, being he is still in the “I have a concept of a plan” stage. And yes it is true, the X-President Trump eats cats. It's not a conspiracy, I swear . . .