Skip to main content

The Life I Want


 

The life I want is:

  • One that makes me happy
  • One that I have less material needs and more joy (without external forcing)
  • One that we all co-exist
  • One that we do not blame
  • One that we acknowledge and resolve issues (a continual process of positive tension)
  • One that we are open to change
  • One that we do not compare to others to define ourselves
  • One that everyone is accepted
  • One that everyone has rights including the right to an abortion 

  • One that healthcare is at the top of the list
  • One that the elderly are taken care of
  • One that is equitable in wealth (not suggesting at all everyone be the same)
  • One that everyone is free to travel
  • One that everyone is protected from harm
  • One that everyone is free to just live a life

Obviously there are more, and there are wants and desires that are personal which only I can take care of.

Given that, X-President Trump is the furthest away from me to fulfilling my needs. Nobody will be 100% because these would be my needs. Not the needs of everyone, though many would come close.

I am not suggesting in any way that X-President Trump does not fit the needs of others. This is why we have a Democracy, a government by the people, one for the majority and not just half (and by half I mean on just one side of the middle). Half is just what X-President Trump and his radicals are preaching. (I am not classifying all Republicans as radicals.)

The political extremes (first and last column below) shall / should never become our norm. This will only result in fighting. Majority, not one half, is to be represented by government, by the people, for the people. This is hard to accomplish if all we have is two extremes and nobody in the middle.




That is not to say that an extremism cannot move, find it's way, to a new moderate view. Sort of like the business Kano Model. It is possible.

Note that extremism without moderation will not sustain (Hitler, Mussolini).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taylor Swift Needs To Stay Out Of Politics

(Update 3:02 PM: Cool, Taylor Swift has announced support, followed by a lot of voter registration.) Everyone needs a voice to express their political views. Sometimes bullying causes people not to express. So, they look to someone that they respect and who can share their views. Taylor Swift is that person, along with other sports and Hollywood celebrities.  Taylor Swift seems to be a huge factor for Republicans. They are the ones creating the conversation. Are they scared? They should be. She is a well respected business lady who turned her career around because the music industry is against artists being independent. That takes money out of the "what's in it for me" pockets. Her music, like most musicians, is created to help herself. Yes, the "what's in it for me". That version of it is acceptable to me. Each of us do things for ourselves to stay healthy (in every way). The difference, she does not hold onto all of her money. She supports others with her

Yes - Those Are Microphone Earings

Despite Kamala Harris just being a better speaker and debater than X-President Trump, after the 9-10-2024 debate MAGA goes wild over Kamala Harris wearing “microphone earrings”, because pearl earrings just do not exist. Bet X-President Trump will jump on that bandwagon, being he is still in the “I have a concept of a plan” stage. And yes it is true, the X-President Trump eats cats. It's not a conspiracy, I swear . . .

I'm Comfortable With Trump - Not Harris

I am totally okay with people who want to vote for X-President Trump for the sole reason that they are more comfortable with him. What I am not okay with is when his supporters start spouting half-isms, or just plain lies in their support. I Support Because Wages Increased Under Trump : Why ? Did it have anything to do with COVID-19 (COVID)? Did employers have problems finding people to work and had to increase wages in order to keep / attract people? Of course the answer is yes. I was one of the fortunate ones, or maybe not so fortunate because of fewer workers, I was considered an essential worker. However during the entire X-President Trump term I never received a raise, and was told during that period I was an exemplary employee. I am sure others found themselves in the same boat. I Support Because Cost Of Groceries Less Under Trump : Why ? Pre-COVID the economy ran pretty normal. Wallstreet seemed to be happy. At least half the country was happy. Then COVID hit reducing supply of